프로모션 인터넷 바카라 조작_무료 등록 애니팡2_무료 슬롯 머신 solek games
Reading Period: August 1 - December 15
- Make all submissions through our 가입쿠폰 카지노 2019submission manager (Submittable). We do not accept submissions via email.
- We do not accept previously published work, including work self-published or published online via blog or social media.
- Simultaneous submissions are accepted if noted and withdrawn upon acceptance elsewhere.
- Please submit just once per genre, per reading period.
- You may submit in more than one genre with no penalty. If you do submit in multiple genres, please submit each separately. (i.e. You may include up to five poems in one submission, but use a separate submission for a work of nonfiction).
- We are currently able to provide one print copy as payment to authors and are pleased to provide a print on demand option for additional copies of each issue.
- Though we cannot take every piece sent to us, we will, at times, be compelled to provide feedback - in these cases, it will take a little longer to get back to you.
Considering that craft is not genre specific, we welcome prose with a range of forms, subjects and aesthetics. However, we will not publish pure "genre" pieces that do not re-imagine their position as works of literature, nor are we interested in highly experimental or “literary” work that is not honest, accessible, or relatable. We are also interested in hybrid prose - i.e. lyrical fiction or braided essays. We are also not interested, at present, in purely scholarly work or editorial nonfiction.
Whatever the genre, you must demonstrate a clear understanding of your craft.
All topics are considered, except for overtly political and religious poems as Glassworks strives for more nuanced complexity. We invite submissions that employ deliberate craft of creation and format, but we discourage overworked experimental forms. We encourage hybrid forms, such as prose poems.
*For more insight on the kind of work we seek, 가입쿠폰 카지노 2019click here to read our current staff bios.
Flash is often defined by what it isn't: it isn't more than 500 words, it isn't a full narrative, it isn't plot or character or just a poems without line breaks. Flash, however, is an opportunity.
For the reader: to rotate a whole in the mind, to encounter language pruned and curated, a candy quick to dissolve that lingers on the tongue.
For the writer: to flex and bend, produce fresh expression within limitation, to discover the essential. And in the end, speak through the unsaid and arrive at something unexpected.
New Media & Art Guidelines
Because Glassworks seeks work that tests conventional boundaries of written and visual form, we invite an array of new media and art submissions. To us, new media challenges what we know and accept as text and narrative by re-conceptualizing them into new spaces of image, sound, and motion.
Examples: photo essays, graphic literature, audio (podcasts), photography, animations, short film, paintings, collages - send us your best multimodal creative work.
The varying forms demand new media submission guidelines to be flexible, but submissions are generally limited to:
CRAft Essay Guidelines
Glassworks seeks writing about writing or new media. Craft essays may have elements of scholarship and research, but should largely be thoughtful meditations or theoretical considerations applied practically through explications of writing or new media art. Craft essays should not function as reviews or evaluative writing, but should offer insight into a work's construction and rhetorical function. In other words, show us how it's made and teach us how it works.